Posted: 14th June 2021
We are looking for Volunteers for 3 specific roles.
We are looking for volunteers who can fulfil 3 specific job roles. As a small charity we are limited on the number of people we can employ due to lack of funds, so we rely on our volunteers to help us to make sure we can keep The Hive community centre open for everyone to use and enjoy. We have lots of roles that people can do, but we have 3 specific areas that we help with and we need people who are motivated and eager to make sure these projects are done.
- Volunteer Fundraising Co-ordinator
- Volunteer Social Media Co-ordinator
- Volunteer Community Garden Co-ordinator
Please check out our Volunteers Page for more details.
If you are interested in any of the roles above, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of:
- Which role you are interested in?
- Why you would like to be considered for this role
- What skills you already have that will help you to fulfil the role
- The names & contact details for two referees (must not be related and you must have known them for 2 or more years).
We look forward to you joining us!
Jill Cook – Centre Manager